So my mom went back a couple of weeks ago. I admit, I did had teary eyes.. after four weeks with her that turned out to be miraculously amazing, I was reluctant to let her go. My dad would obviously think otherwise. I did write her this sweet letter on the day she left and hope it would be able to convey what I felt inside. I love my mom. Having her here made this place bearable and made me believe that everything will be fine. Don’t wanna be melodramatic and all but yes, I do have occasional home sickness.
Anyway, soon after Mom left for home, my dearest cousin Su Wei came to visit. Although I did not have a good quiet time with her to pour our heart to each other but overall, it is rather pleasant. We had lots to eat and I even brought her shopping, an act I rarely practice myself. I always wished she would stay in Melbourne. How nice would that be! We can have weekend dinner together and I can only imagine all those fun we could have! Sigh.. In fact, I had a confession to make… I actually discreetly wished she would not do well in her exams only so that she would stay longer in Auz. I know… shame on me. I am being such a selfish biatch.
Life after Su Wei left me for Adelaide was quite volatile actually.. everything seems to tumble down in New York minutes although there were glimpses of light somewhere in the middle. Zooming past those negative stuff (I promise to spill the nitty gritty once I get it all sorted) I’ll share my good, positive news. First of all, we got an all free tour to Yarra Valley from dear Billy. Hehee.. It was amazing. I personally bought a bottle of Moscato and Cabernet. I honestly wish to keep the Moscato till Mom’s visit in October. She loves that dessert wine as I do. Then, I manage to pass all my papers.. PASS.. not excel. And lastly, I got news that one of my paper will be publish!! Oh yeah!!! Really unexpected and I have all my assignment members to thank for. Though my lecturer might argues that we still need a lot of improvements but nevertheless, we got publish!! Muahahhaha! A good ending to this blog post. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment