And BAM! It’s the end of 2011 already!! As usual, time past really fast doesn’t it? Some may think that they are getting old but I prefer to think that I’m still really young. Cause next year is just 2012 when I would probably live till 2071.. WOW~~ 2.0.7.1!! I wonder how the Earth would be then..
Anyway, instead of looking forward for a New Year, it’s also really important for us to reflect on this year, smile back on those funny memories and learn from the mistakes we had done. On a larger scale, this year is definitely a year to remember in the World’s history. There were numerous good news such as: the demise of Osama bin Ladin, Muammar Gaddafi and the recent Kim Jong-il, the US Army finally leaving Afghanistan after an exaggerated decade of war, the royal marriage of Prince William and Katherine and so on. But let’s not forget also the bad news that had happened this year: the unfortunate earthquake/tsunami in Japan that shook the entire globe, a string of disastrous earthquakes in Christchurch, the crippling economies of some European countries and many more.
For me personally, it definitely had been a great year albeit I had made tonnes of mistakes. What’s pivotal is I am contented with my performance in 2011. Yes, I still have a couple of 2011 Resolution that has yet to be crossed off the list such as a tattoo (yes, a tattoo.. but the prospect of getting it is getting slimmer by the minute), attending a concert, going to Gold Coast and dye my hair (they are still virgins!). I do plan to bring forward these resolutions though. 2011 has definitely taught me a lot in ways of life, how some things are just merely uncontrollable and how we should sometimes just let it be. Most importantly, as always, it taught me to look at things positively, no matter how bad the scenario is.
For 2012 I’m hoping to secure a job as an auditor in a mid-tier accounting firm (I know what you would be thinking, but I still love the auditing job!), excel in my job, buy a car by the end of the year, start paying off my parents for the piling debts I owed, go home to visit family and friends more often, be a supportive girlfriend, stay positive + healthy and finally, keep in touch with my mates! To the world, I wish 2012 would be an economic-disaster-free year, less wars and less racism issues.. I wished what Mr.Huntingdale said bout the wars caused by racism will finally cease. I mean, people really do not understand the power of posting something in the world wide web (Facebook especially). Respect others y’all!! No one is bloody perfect including yourself. So stop judging! *getting too heated up now*
In a nutshell, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
Taking a leap to 2012~

0 comments:
Post a Comment