Monday, August 10, 2009

Accounting class

Currently sitting at the back of my absolutely boring Accounting Class, with my lappy on my lap, Wi-fi on and 'pretending' to care, I am writing this blog. Interesting eh? This is the upside of studying abroad; you get to bring your laptop in and not care of the class yet the lecturer thinks you are reading his notes online. =)

I originally love accounting. But then, for this class I think my standard is severely being downgraded and forcefully deteriorated. Hence, I had make the decision to not listen to whatever the old Australian lecturer in front of me is saying. Instead, I use my spare time optimally by doing my Finance homework, getting references for my assignment, checking e-mail, read the news and blogging. Its not like I am being disrespectful or what, but it is really.. and I mean REALLY...
just.a.waste.of.time.


"If its KEYS, we would be cam-whoring by now"

1 comments:

ivy_cfk said...

it's good u still have time to blog in class. i have no time to do other thing in class.

Post a Comment