Finally! I visited a Salsa Club called Cabocabana yesterday!! Was invited to join by a couple of friends in Uni and I was so excited about it!!
It is my first time going to a Salsa club and I had nothing to expect but loads of Salsa! *A type of dance which I am not familiar with.. sadly..*
Anyway, two friends of mine were being generous yesterday. They (namely Marcela and Constantin) invited me over to their place for dinner before heading to the club and went to great length to prepare dinner. It was my second time going to their place for dinner and though the first time was great, this time, it was marvellous! They prepared steak for me with loads of side dishes as well. Just so delicious~~
Yummy
Right after dinner, we went to the club at City. And yeah, we took the tram. Lol! So totally different compared to home. But I wasn’t wearing anything extraordinary considering its winter. (Luckily..) Once we are there, Marcela dragged me to the dance floor! Hell no!! Imagine, every couple on the floor can shake their bum like a professional, and there I was, dancing like a duck. Imagine THAT scenario lasting the whole night. (0.o)
Embarrassing isn’t it? But I did have loads of fun. Was laughing all the way. (like a lunatic)
=)
I need to go for a Salsa class soon to avoid further embarrassment.
No picture to post since I wasn’t the one with the camera. =(
ps: wish you were here to dance with.

6 comments:
i wan to see, never see darling dance like a duck before
I oso want... But the one with the photos are not posting them in FB! sob...
ask them to post d pics!! i'm curious!! hehe!
unfortunately, posting pic in FB is not one of their habits. sigh..
make them!! i wanna c!! T.T
k k.. post ed. but no duck pics of me o.
Post a Comment