Another one taken down from the calendar! See ya, FINANCE!
=)
Thankfully, it was not as hard as I had expected it. And I even manage to leave the exam hall one hour earlier! Remember back then when I was doing my degree, it was FAR more complicated. And the time given was really insufficient. So this time, MUAHAHAHAHHA! But of course I am not aiming for High Distinction. Pretty much confident right now that I would be getting a Distinction in this subject. (I can’t be any more excited!)
But then, when the rest of my friends came out, their rage was indescribable. Foul languages were spurted out continuously, followed by shouts and loads of explanation of the ideal solution. My vocabulary in foul languages increased dramatically and boy, guys do gossip a lot! LOL! It was a hilarious scene and seriously, it was fun. For me of course. I don’t know about the rest though.
Hehe.. 2 more to go..
0 comments:
Post a Comment